Monday, July 6, 2009

Grilled Boneless Chicken p. 641

Grilled chicken is a staple in our house, especially during the summer. Last summer, the first summer of marriage and of my cooking, I discovered a recipe that changed my life. Chicken breasts + Italian dressing + several hours or overnight + grill = heaven.

Preparing for the holiday weekend menu, I naturally thought of the grilled chicken breasts, but decided to turn to How To Cook Everything first. Its pretty simple, rub some olive oil, salt, pepper, maybe some garlic and grill. Couldn’t be any easier. Garnish with some fresh lemon juice or wedge.



I’ll admit, I was skeptical. But the chicken turned out more tender and juicy than the marinated chicken of last summer. Pages 642-643 given a detailed chart of 11 more different flavors to add to your grilled boneless chicken. We will be trying some more in the future. I guess How to Cook Everything’s Grilled Boneless Chicken will become the staple chicken recipe of Summer 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment