Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Broiled Beef Kebabs, p. 732

Part two of Mom’s Birthday Kebab dinner. Since I couldn’t decide between chicken or beef, I decided to do both so others could decide.

I strayed from this recipe a little more than usual. I marinated the meat for a couple of hours and left it separate from the veggies. I put different veggies (tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, squash, and pineapple) in bowls and let each guest skewer their own veggie kebab.

The tenderloin I marinated and skewered and then broiled them inside while Bryan grilled the chicken kebabs inside.

I think I left them sit a little bit too long in the oven because our timing was off. Otherwise they would have been to die for.

We split the tenderloin we purchased in half so be expecting a beef tenderloin recipe coming up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment